Prioritize Pool SafETy
Swimming pools and spas play a big part in creating family memories all summer long. As enjoyable as pools and spas can be, they are also potentially dangerous. According to the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention, drowning kills more children ages 1 to 4 than any other cause, besides birth defects.
Simple steps save lives.
- Never leave a child unattended in or near water
- Teach children how to swim
- Teach children to stay away from drains.
- Ensure your pool has a safety-compliant drain cover
- Install proper barrier, cover and alarms on and around your pool and spa
- Know how to perform CPR on children and adults
Make learning about pool safety fun and engaging for young ones with Splish and Splash. Check out educational videos and activities to inspire them to be safe around your pool. Learn more
If you are interested in learning what pool safety equipment and products may be right for your family, contact JC Pool and Spa. We’d be happy to make recommendations.